Monday, March 23, 2009

What a big helper!




I know I have been way behind on here but I have a good reason!! As most of you know we moved, HOORAY!!!! It is heaven, no more leaks with 3 inches of water everytime it rained, no more toilet that is about to fall apart and best of all, alot more room. Riley runs all around the house from one side to the other and just laughs. He has his own big boy room and a big yard that is fenced. My absolute favorite thing is my bathroom, I have a huge jetted tub that gets filled almost everynight! Jason says that Im going to be in trouble from the water bill and I better hope that it rains/snows everyday!!! I don't care though, I only have about 7 weeks left of being pregnant so I can do what I want!! We have been trying to get everything done in time so that I can at least relax a bit before our 2nd little man arrives! Riley has been such a big helper, he loves doin the yard work best.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You make it sound like Jason is actually in charge. We all know you do whatever you want even when you're not super pregnant! Keep that man in line.